Electrical test and tag of portable appliances is paramount to any safety strategy, designed to minimise the risk of injury because of defective electrical equipment. Our qualified technicians can test each piece of your electrical equipment meeting the highest standards of safety in line with AS3760:2010.
Your equipment is tagged (including a unique barcode) with a highly advanced Portable Appliance Tester (PAT), and recorded on the Anmar Solutions database. This thorough testing system ensures that best practice OH&S risk management is always present.
Types of equipment that require testing and tagging include, but are not limited to:
- Portable electrical tools
- Power boards
- Extension leads
Why You Should Test and Tag
Under the Occupational Health and Safety Act 2000, employers are obligated to ensure their workplace is safe for employee use. Testing & Tagging is a vital component of this obligation for best electrical safety practice, as defective electrical equipment carries a serious risk of electric shock.
Dozens of workplace related deaths, and many more injuries, occur as a result of faulty or defective electrical equipment in Australia. Implementing best practice OH&S through scheduled Electrical Testing and Tagging the vast majority of these risks could have been prevented
Three Phase Test and Tag:
Anmar Solutions can also carry out all required three phase electrical test and tag, including, but not limited to:
- Any and all three phase items that are required to be plugged into electrical outlets are required to be test and tagged in the same way as all single phase items
How Anmar Solutions Meets Industry Standards and Expectations
- Anmar Solutions conforms to all electrical safety and inspection standards outlined in the AS/NZS 3760:2010 “In-service inspection and testing of electrical equipment”.
- Anmar Solutions guarantees best-in-class service that conforms to all industry standards and exceeds them where necessary.
- All of our Test and Tag practitioners are fully trained and accredited.
- We make keeping track of your OH&S electrical safety obligations an absolute breeze.
- We provide pricing structures that cater to multiple organisation types to ensure compliance with scale and electrical safety standards.
- There are no hidden fees in our pricing structure.
- We provide first-class customer service and always work with complete transparency.
Contact Anmar Solutions today for your free quote.