You need an effective and affordable appliance test and tag strategy to ensure the safety of your business. Employee injuries still happen as a result of defective electrical appliances. We provide you with qualified technicians and high-end technology to ensure all of your devices are compliant with AS3760:2010.
All from just $4.50 per tag ex GST. No hidden fees and all inclusive!
How Does The Process Work?
We test all of your appliances before giving them a unique tag. This is all done via a state-of-the-art Portable Appliance Tester (PAT). The details of your unique tag are then sent out to the Anmar Solutions database.
This rigorous testing system ensures you are satisfying your OH&S risk management responsibilities and provides evidence of your compliance for visiting authorities.
We test and tag a range of appliances, including:
- Portable electrical tools
- Power boards
- Extension leads
Do I Need To Test and Tag My Appliances?
Yes! Occupational Health and Safety Act 2000 dictates that you are wholly responsible for providing your employees with a safe workplace. Our test and tag service is the only way to ensure the appliances in your enterprise are safe for use and won’t deliver potentially deadly electric shocks.
Faulty electrical equipment is the cause of dozens of deaths and many more injuries in the workplace. Don’t be a statistic. Our affordable appliance test and tag service can prevent these deaths and injuries.
The Three-Phase Appliance Test and Tag Solution
We follow an accredited three-phase electrical test and tag that can also check items such as:
If you have a three-phase item that needs to be plugged into an electrical outlet, we test and tag the appliance in the same way as a single-phase item.
How Anmar Solutions Meets Industry Standards and Expectations
- All of our operations are carried out in accordance with AS/NZS 3760:2010 “In-service inspection and testing of electrical equipment”.
- We don’t just meet best practice standards, we exceed them wherever we can to deliver the best appliance test and tag service available.
- We provide you with fully-trained, accredited and highly-experienced technicians.
- Our online database makes keeping track of your electrical safety records easy.
- Our pricing structures are varied enough that you’re sure to find one to suit your needs.
- We never, ever charge any hidden fees.
- We always operate with complete transparency and document all our actions in your workplace.
Anmar Solutions provide appliance test and tag Services from $4.50 per tag ex GST. No hidden fees and all inclusive!
Contact Anmar Solutions today for your free quote.