The Occupational Health and Safety Act 2000 dictates every employer’s responsibility to provide their staff with a safe workplace. Anmar Solutions testing and tagging service is available in the Coburg area and it satisfies an important part of this responsibility by helping employees to ensure that their workplace is electrically safe.
We’ll help you to enjoy the peace of mind in knowing that all of your electrical equipment is safe and performing to its maximum potential.
Why Choose Anmar Solutions For Your Testing and Tagging?
We execute all services through the tenants of our three pillars of excellence:
- Making sure that our service allows employers, employees and the general public to engage with workspaces safely by ensuring we have ticked every box and conducted every test before we pass an appliance.
- Ensuring that this desire to provide is safety is always our first and foremost priority and making sure that our technicians understand the gravity of their responsibility before they pass an appliance.
- Operate with complete transparency by:
- Making sure we document all activities and pass this documentation onto our clients
- Provide an upfront pricing structure that is free from any hidden fees
- Ensure we communicate honestly and openly with our clients
We offer a range of electrical safety and performance services across Coburg, meaning that you only need deal with one provider and one bill. You’ll love the way our technicians ensure the safety and efficiency of your workplace.
You’ll also love the fact that our skilled and experienced technicians are looked after by a board of directors that have over 40 years experience in the electrical industry.
How Our Service Works
- Our expert technicians apply the same methodology to every workplace they visit. We work by conducting exhaustive testing on your appliances to ensure they are operating efficiently and in accordance with the standards set out in AS/NZS 3760: 2010.
- All testing is conducted by our advanced Portable Appliance Tester, and we provide each piece of equipment with a unique tag. This tag is linked to our database that you can login into whenever you like to check that status of your equipment or show when your equipment was last tested to visiting authorities.