Reduce The Risks Of Injury From Exposure To Electrical Hazards.
Test and tag of portable electrical appliances are paramount to any safety strategy while minimising the risk of workplace injury.
At Anmar, our qualified technicians can test each piece of your electrical equipment meeting the highest standards of safety in line with AS3760:2010. Not only does this satisfy OH&S obligations, it ensures you carry out your duty as a responsible employer.
What Happens During Test And Tag?
Your equipment is tagged with a unique barcode using a Portable Appliance Tester (PAT). Then, it is recorded on the Anmar Solutions database. This ensures that best practice OH&S risk management is always followed.
Types of equipment that require testing and tagging include, but are not limited to:
- Portable electrical tools
- Extension leads
- Computer work stations
- Printer/Photocopier/Fax stations
Don’t Take A Risk With Defective Electrical Equipment
Under the Occupational Health and Safety Act 2000, employers are obligated to ensure their workplace is safe for employee use.
Dozens of workplace related deaths, and many more injuries, occur as a result of faulty or defective electrical equipment in Australia. Implementing best practice OH&S through scheduled Electrical Testing and Tagging the vast majority of these risks could have been prevented
Three Phase Test and Tag
Anmar Solutions can also carry out all required three phase electrical test and tag, including, but not limited to:
- Any and all three phase items that are required to be plugged into electrical outlets are required to be test and tagged in the same way as all single phase items
Why Anmar Solutions Set The Industry Benchmark
- Anmar Solutions conforms to all electrical safety and inspection standards outlined in the AS/NZS 3760:2010 “In-service inspection and testing of electrical equipment”.
- Anmar Solutions guarantees best-in-class service that conforms to all industry standards and exceeds them where necessary.
- All of our Test and Tag practitioners are fully trained and accredited.
- We make keeping track of your OH&S electrical safety obligations an absolute breeze.
- We provide pricing structures that cater to multiple organisation types to ensure compliance with scale and electrical safety standards.
- We provide first-class customer service and always work with complete transparency.
All Inclusive Pricing – No Hidden Costs
For complete peace of mind, we quote one inclusive price. There are no hidden or suprise costs such as induction costs, minimum tag numbers charges or additonal reporting fees. Our single quote covers all your test and tag needs without nasty surprise costs along the way.
Areas We Service
Based in Kealba, less than 30 minutes from Melbourne’s CBD, we serve Test and Tag solutions to these areas:
- CBD and surrounding suburbs
- All Northern suburbs
- All Western suburbs
- North-East Victoria
Anmar Solutions provide Test and Tag Services from $3.50 per tag ex GST. No hidden fees and all inclusive.
Contact Anmar Solutions today for your free quote.